Snap Pull Out Tester
Snap Pull Out Tester is used to determine the holding or breaking strength of prong-ring attached snap fasteners on the garments. The testing equipment comprises of an upper Snap-Clamp, a Lower Fabric Clamp & a Force Gauge mounted on a stand. The component to be tested is gripped by the Upper Snap Clamp and the garment is fixed to the Lower Fabric Clamp. The top flywheel is turned with a specific force. The recording instrument displays the holding strength or the breaking strength of the snap component attached.
Our snap pulls out tester are also used in paper industry for Elmendorf Tearing Strength. This test determines the average force required to propagate a single rip tongue-type tear starting from a cut in paper, cardboard, plastics, non-woven and woven fabrics, with proper configuration.
We are also offering Pull Out Test Apparatus to our clients.
- Grasp clamp is made of stainless steel, durable and easy to operate
- Multiple grasps clamp attached, can perform many snap strength tests
- The equipment displays testing result with high accuracy
- Capability can be enhanced with clamps & accessories for testing of other Snaps, Toggles, Hooks/Bars and D-rings
- Capacity: 30 Kg (Other on request)
- Least count: 250 Grams
- Grips: As per the button samples.