Metal Testing Machines
We are a well renowned manufacturer and exporter of a highly functional range of Metal Testing Machines. All these machines have wide importance in several industries like aerospace, automotive, railways, spring & wire forming, defence and many more. With high level of accuracy in all measurements, these testing machines are integrated with advanced facilities. These facilities make the machine capable of testing varied parameters like torsion, twist strength, tensile strength, compression strength, shear strength and many others like these. In our range, we have advanced versions of torsion testing machine, universal testing machine and spring tester. All these testing machines are provided with special software for further evaluating the measurements.
Torsion Testing Machine
We bring forth a highly developed Torsion Testing Machine for performing various torsion and twist tests on metal rods and flats. Special features like torque cells, data acquisition system, digital indicator, high resolution and geared motor make the entire process of testing and measuring the torsion quite easy and feasible. With an excellent accuracy of ±1% in all the measurements, these machines are integrated with a handle that allows conducting the tests slowly for finding modulus of rigidity "G".
|Max. torque capacity (Nm)
|Torque Resolution (Nm)
|Angle of twist (Degree)
|Torsion speed and direction
||1.5 RPM Reverse
|Distance between grips (mm)
|Grips for round bar of dia (mm)
|Grips for flat bars thickness Width
|3 Ph, 440V,50 Hz, AC Motor HP Approx
- Best to carry out torsion and twist tests on various metal rods and flats
- Torque cell are attached for torque measurement
- High resolution
- Integrated with geared motor for applying torque to the specimen
- Angle of twist is measured by digital indicator
- Measurements on LED display are provided on data acquisition system
- Accuracy of ± 1% in torque measurement
Special comprehensive software for calculating
- Torque vs angle of twist graph
- Torsional shear strength
- Modulus of rigidity
- Defence industry
- Railway industry
- Research and development centres
- Engineering industry
- Construction industry
Universal Testing Machine
Integrated with cutting edge technology, Universal Testing Machine presents in front of the industries an economical testing solution. This machine is capable of testing varied parameters like compression strength, tensile strength, elongation and shear strength of different materials. It is applicable on a wide variety of raw materials such as leather, rubber, plastics, fabric, belts, wires, etc.
- Inexpensive solution for determining varied parameters of materials
- Can be applied on varied materials
- Microprocessor based controller
- Overload protection
- Facility of peak hold
- Automatic stop on sample break and auto calibration
- Rubber industry
- Leather industry
- Textile industry
- Wire industry
Our company has brought a revolution in the spring and wire forming industry with advanced Spring Testers. With this machine, we provide cutting edge and non-destructive testing solutions to several industries. This is specifically developed to support industries continual efforts in manufacturing better product at a lower cost. The offered testers are used for geometrical inspection of 2D and 3D wire formed parts.
- Capacity : 100kg
- Accuracy : 0.01kg
- Least count for load : 0.1mm
- Diameter of spring : max. 100 mm
- Length of spring: max : 300 mm
- Compression plate set for compression springs
- Attachment for the tension springs
- Motor operated
- Worm reduction gearbox
- Motor, screw mechanism and worm reduction gear box ensure smooth movement
- Protection from over travel
- Digital display of load and deflection
- Spring and wire forming industry
- Automotive industry
- Plastic industry
- Military industry
- Aerospace industry
Rockwell Hardness Tester
Asian make hardness testers model MRS, MRS-150, MRB, MRB-250 and MSM are manually operated. These models are designed and developed after years of experience in this field. All the models are manufactured under strict quality control at all manufacturing stages.
These models are suitable for testing hardness of metals and alloys of all kinds, hard or soft, whether flat or round etc. or of irregular shape. These Testers are simple in design and easy to operate, still yet quite sensitive and accurate.
Various Models from the wide range are available for Institutes, Quality Control Laboratories, Tool-Rooms, Heat Treatment Dept, R & D Laboratories, etc.
These models strictly Conform to IS : 1586-2000, BS : 891 Part 1 & 2 for Rockwell & Rockwell Superficial Test. IS : 2281 - 2005, ASTM - E-10 for Brinell Test.
More Range of Metal Testing Machines